Thursday, August 11, 2005

 

I Learn a lot from watching our dogs

I learn a lot from watching our dogs. Remington, our old Golden Retriever, and Jaxon, our Schitzu, seem to be best friends. And they both are fiercely protective of their house and yard, especially Jaxon. If they are in the house and hear a noise, they run to the back door and bark furiously till someone lets them out. Jaxon then runs as hard as can to the middle of the yard barking as loud as he can. Then he stops and turns around to see where Remington is. It's as if he wants to be sure he has sufficient back-up when he launches his attack. I wonder what he will do the first time Remington doesn't make it out to back him up.

It's a little like me and God. I like having the confidence to attack life because I have God to back me up. I don't have to be afraid of Satan...he needs to fear me. I can attack with great vigor because I have God on my side. Maybe I sometimes have to check and remind myself that He is still there. And He always is; every time and every day. Living life with confidence is the only way to go.

Thanks God for always being there to back me up. And thanks Jaxon and Remington for reminding me how blessed I am.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?