Monday, August 22, 2005

 

Life continues to teach me...

Noticed lots of students where Marsha and I walk/run in the mornings. We are always interested to see how many of them are still there in a month. Of course, they may not need to work out as much as we do.

Went to see our 2 and 1/2 week old Anna Claire Saturday. Joe Don and Jamie's friends Justin and Holly were there with 2 and 1/2 month old Riley. Lots of difference. I was also struck by how proud of Justin and Joe Don I was. Having watched them since they were kids, it was fun to see them as Dads. Very humbling.

Huge college class at Southern Hills yesterday. I continue to be excited over the hunger for God's Word among their generation.

Life sure teaches me lots about my walk with God. I bet He designed it that way. Are you getting the lessons of your life?

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?