Friday, August 26, 2005

 

Meetings, meetings, meetings...

This weekend is meeting and planning weekend. Today is the ministry retreat for Herald of Truth. We are planning our outreach for 2006. There are so many exciting things on the drawing board, both domestic and international. It's going to be a great year. We are spending much of the day on our U.S. outreach plans. I'm glad to be a part of what God is doing.

When I finish my HoT retreat, I am heading out to our Southern Hills retreat for the elders and their wives. We continue to work on our relationships, our sheparding skills, and managing our time more effectively. However, Marsha will not even be there. She is in the Metroplex playing Mimi with our little Anna Claire. All the other wives think that's a good move.

God is doing a great work in His world. I hope you are a part of it.

Thanks, God, for letting me be a part of what you are doing.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?