Thursday, August 18, 2005

 

What a Morning...

Well I'm late this morning. My day started with the Sunrise Devo at ACU for the incoming freshmen. They had around 150, which overwhelmed me for a 6:30 devo. We met on the steps of the Bible building and were singing when the sun came up. Very impressive. I got to share from God's Word, and was struck with the interest in hearing God's Word. It makes me hopeful for what God will do with them in the future.

HIP was incredible last night. Great praise. Jonathon, Ryan, and the praise team led God's people in a time of inspirational worship. That kind of experience really does make me long for heaven. I need that in the middle of my week.

But I did have to go to the Dentist this morning. David gave me a temporary crown over a cracked tooth. I felt really helpless, had to rely totally on him, and sometimes had no idea what he was talking about even though he carefully explained it. It reminded me of my relationship with God... and that has sure turned out well.

I guess the tooth will be alright too.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?