Thursday, September 08, 2005

 

My fantasy team is in trouble...

Yes, it is sad but true. I am a fantasy football participant. This year I was so busy that I only had time for one league, and I didn't even have time to prepare for my draft. However, I always do well, and it's fun to analyze the market, draft your team, and reap the harvest.

When I got ready to set my lineup for the first game, I realized my team my not be as good as I thought. Young quarterback (Carson Palmer), old running back (Ahmad Green), and a troubled running back (Jamaal Lewis) make me wonder. It makes me realize a few things. One is that fantasy is still easier than real life because there are no serious consequences if I do not do well.
Second, I wonder what God thinks when He looks on the team He has assembled to witness to this world. Good thing He gave us the Holy Spirit to help.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?