Wednesday, October 12, 2005

 

I wish I could really use the computer...

It seems so easy for everyone else. My wife can sit down and create all sorts of documents in minutes. My boss at Herald of Truth sends back comments on my proposals with the comments in different colors and in little boxes and everything. Our director of operations fixes in two minutes what I spent the entire morning messing up. Maybe I'm just not smart enough, or good enough, or something. I want to do better, I try really hard, but I just don't get it sometimes. Of course, I never had any classes, and I haven't really been working at it that long, and I'm a little (or a lot) overwhelmed by the whole thing.

I wonder if anyone ever feels that way in our churches: overwhelmed, intimidated, feeling inadequate, or not good enough. Maybe I should be more sensitive to others, a little more patient, spend more time teaching.

God help me to help your children grow, even as you have helped me.

Comments:
Thank you so much for your words last night...you are always such an encouragement to me.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?