Friday, October 07, 2005

 

Julie and Jake

As most of you know, my daughter Julie and her husband Bobby are expecting. Jake is 26 weeks old and due on January 15. Yesterday afternoon, Julie was in a car wreck. She was hit from behind, so they took her to the hospital as a precaution. They found a tear in the placenta so they kept her overnight as a precaution. They are doing another ultrasound this morning to see if the placenta is remaining attached. If so, I'm sure she and Jake will be on bed rest. If not, then we will see what the other options are.

Keep them in your prayers.

God has been faithful to our family and He will take care of us through this.

Comments:
Steve: Please know that Nathaniel and I are praying for Julie and precious little Jake! We are praying for the doctors who are caring for them, and for the rest of the family as you all surround and love on her! I know how precious Jake is; God blesses us with love for the tiny babies the instant we know they are growing inside! Keep us posted and let me know if there is anything I can do! The Lord is watching over you all!

Blessings,
Anne
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?