Thursday, October 13, 2005

 

My guys goofed...

Well, the men of Galaxy are on probation. We can still have homecoming breakfast, be in the parade, and sing in Sing Song. In fact, the only real difference is that we ended pledging one week early. And it was our officers who suggested that course of action to the administration. And they should have. They had an activity without getting it approved, and without any advisors present. Interestingly enough, the activity would have been approved. But they took responsibility and have learned a great lesson.

The interesting thing has been to be labeled with other clubs as under investigation for hazing activities. I guess some people don't care about the facts, while others just assume the worst.

I wonder if I ever do that with people: believe the gossip, assume the worst, say things that are not right. People have done that to me, and I know how damaging it can be.

I am reminded that I never want to do that to anyone else. God forgive me when I have.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?