Tuesday, January 24, 2006

 
I get to start preaching again in HIP tomorrow night. It is one of the hightlights of my ministry. We are going to be in the book of James, and it really is life changing. It is challanging, confrontational and not for the faint of heart. I meant what I said last week: don't come if you don't want your life changed.

I travel so much for Herald of Truth that I can only do about ten or so of this year's HIP, but I will get to preach through this marvelous book. I love the praise time and the Garden of Prayer is the highlight of the week for me in many ways. I believe God is going to do a great work through HIP this spring. Thanks in advance to Jonathon and the Praise team, to Gary, Phil, Vann and the others who lead the Garden of Prayer. Thanks to the campus ministry team and elders and spouses who make the Garden of Prayer special.

Thanks to those of you who worship with us on Wednesdays. The university students add so much enthusiasm and life, but I also thank our resident Southern Hills members who are involved. We are changing our lives and in doing so we are changing our church. And thanks for the visitors who share in our time together. I pray your lives are more focused, more enthusiastic, and more deeply spiritual because of your time with us.

Thanks God for the chance to be part of your work in this world.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?