Monday, January 09, 2006

 
My daughter Julie and her husband Bobby Gilbreth are on their way to the hospital. It is time for Jake to come out. They have scheduled a C-section for noon. She really wanted to have Jake naturally, but after the wreck the Doctors thought this was the best route to go. So thanks for the prayers and we will keep you posted.

It really is baby season at Southern Hills and also with lots of our friends scattered around the country. We pray for safe delivery, we pray for parental wisdom in raising this next generation, and we pray that God will raise these little ones into a mighty army for Him in this world.

And for those of you who have asked, of course it is amazing to see your baby having a baby. But Julie and Bobby have prayed for this, want this, and are excited about this. Me too, and Marsha (MIMI) is beside herself.

My life is rich and full, and God is gracious.

Comments:
I thought today was the day! It is 1:00 as I post, so I know that Jack is here by now and loved by so many. I am so happy for Julie and Bobby and this new blessing. Congratulations and love to your family!

Our church is booming as well. We are expecting 10 babies this year that we know of!
 
Since it is now 4:45, I am sure little Jake has made his entry into the world! Can't wait to hear from you as you gush as every proud Paw-Paw should! Congratulations!
 
I can't wait to kiss Jake's head! :-)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?