Thursday, March 16, 2006

 

March Madness

It probably is a sickness, but I love this time of year. Once again I am in a pool with the same group I have been with for probably ten years. We started with a group of Joe Don's friends and a handful of Dads. It is always good for a lot of trash talking and fun.

I am just emotional this year because my Arkansas Razorbacks are back in the tourney. Go Pigs. And yes, I will watch as much of the tournament as I possibly can.

And as always, I will wonder about the incredible amount of energy used on filling out brakets and running office pools.

And as always, someone who knows almost nothing will win the pool instead of those of us who really know college basketball and have been doing this a long time.

It's almost like Christianity... you don't win because of how long you have been doing it or because of what you know.

I'll let everyone know how I am doing, but right now my bracket looks great.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?