Tuesday, April 18, 2006

 

Levi Jones is here...

Some of you have been aware of the faith walk of Nathaniel and Anne Jones. They have one precious little girl and have been trying to have another child. Anne has survived cancer and they have survived miscarriages. It was early last spring that they lost another baby. By faith they continued trying for a child. And God has blessed them. Some of you will remember at our first HIP this past year we gathered around Anne and prayed for the health of little Levi (tho at the time we did not know he was a he). Others of you know of this faith journey because of my blog - and other blogs- that have mentioned them.

Last Thursday Levi entered this world. Thanks to God for His goodness and mercy. And thanks to the Jones family for their example of faith. Singing "Blessed be the Name of the Lord" with Anne has been one of the spiritual hightlights of my life. It is one of my favorite songs because I have sung that song with so many people whose stories I know. And they mean what they sing.

So Levi, welcome to this world. God has great plans for you. You are special and I look forward to seeing God work in your life. And I bet you and my grandson Jake will be buddies. So Mom and I will be happy to be Mimi and Pops to you too.

Blessed be the name of the Lord.

Comments:
Thank you so much, Steve! All I can say is Blessed be the Name of the Lord! He has truly turned our darkness to light! Can't wait for you to meet Levi, and he can't wait for Pops and Mimi snuggles:)

God is sooooo good!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?