Wednesday, August 23, 2006

 

Anna turned one year old...

Our granddaughter, Anna Claire, turned one a few weeks ago. Her party was some blow-out. I am not sure I even remember what we did for my kid's first birthday, but Jamie did some serious work for Anna's (and J.D. too). Lots of babies, lots of families, lots of friends, lots of food, and lots of presents.

The best part was watching the parents try to get 20 kids from 2 months to 2 years to pose for a group shot. Utter chaos. I also loved watching Anna eat her own little birthday cake. Started out very carefully picking at the icing, and ended up with a face full of cake.

I hope she always has as much fun in life as she did that day. And I hope she always feels that special.

In fact, I hope I keep having fun and feeling special. After all, that's what life in Christ is all about.

So have fun and feel special.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?