Wednesday, February 14, 2007

 

It is Valentine's day...

Shout out Valentines to the favorite women in my life

Mam-ma: Every year I continue to be amazed at how my Mom keeps engaged in life. She is smart, spiritual, and I still enjoy calling to tell her what's going on in my life.

Granny: Of all the blessings of marrying Marsha, one of the best was getting Granny as a mother-in-law. I love how she handles whatever difficulties life brings...with lots of love and faith.

Jules: I am so proud of you. I always knew you would be a great wife and Mom. I love your example of faith no matter what comes.

Jamie: Joe Don hit a home run when he got you. You really have been a daughter and never an in-law. I know God brought you to our family.

Anna Claire: Just thinking of Anna Claire makes me smile. I love her so much it hurts. She is cute, smart, and sparky. I can't wait to see what the future brings.

Mimi: You've been a bride, a Mom, a Mimi, a daughter, and a friend. If I had it to do all over again you would still be the one. You still make my heart race and your laugh still makes me happy. Most of all, thanks for always helping me practice what I preach.

I am one blessed man.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?