Wednesday, March 14, 2007

 

Final Four...

It's that time of year again. It absolutely may be my favorite sports event. It's March Madness. I like it because every game means something. I like it because every year some underdog team makes a run. I like it because you get to watch the incredible emotion of every game. So if you do not like sports at all, give this one a try. Watch a few games. Fill out a bracket (and almost every school, work, or group of friends has one going).

My final four picks: Florida, UCLA, Ohio State, and North Carolina (I really wanted to pick my Arkansas Razorbacks here but they are too inconsistant even for me). And yes, I thought about Texas here but they are so young. Florida over Ohio State.

I'm rooting hard for Arkansas, Xavier, Nevada, Gonzaga, Southern Illinois, Winthrop, and Butler. I hope A&M and the SEC schools do well.

And if you don't follow this at all, what do you do for the next three weekends?

Comments:
'What do you do for the next three weekends...'?


B-A-S-E-B-A-L-L!



;-)

-Troy
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?