Tuesday, February 12, 2008

 

Random Ministry

It is amazing the things God will drop in you life. Here are some of mine over the last two days.

...our small group had a really good discussion about our spiritual walk, our kids, and growing in Christ.

... Heard that a good friend' Dad is waiting on test results for possible cancer. Pray for Mike Riley.

...one of our Herald of Truth respondents on www.hopeforlife.org agreed to visit with some of my friends that live near her and she emailed to say they had made contact and were going to visit.

... one of my flock came by last night for spiritual guidance and it wasn't because they were in crisis (and I get lots of those). They wanted to talk about being Jesus in the work place and how to grow spiritually in their financial dealings.

...my preaching buddy Phil Ware is in Uganda with Compassion International. Remembering to pray for him every day. Check out his blog on Heartlight.com.

Had a spot cut off my face. They didn't think it was bad, but since I had one melanoma they didn't want to take a chance. More surgery on my face might have been helpful (insert own joke here).

...Bible study tonite with a Catholic who has been visiting Southern Hills. Wants to know more about "dying with Jesus".

Isn't God the best?

...

Comments:
God is, indeed, the best. Every facet of my life is currently up in the air and uncertain. Except for God. He is faithful and forever, and I am so thankful.

Hope your face is better! :-) Glad you are okay.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?