Wednesday, March 19, 2008

 

Final Four Picks...

Some years I really think I should be making a living as a basketball commentator. Some years my dog's picks have been better. My motto for this year: "no guts, no glory". So here are my final four picks.

North Carolina (dark horse: Arkansas)
they have the best collegiate player in the tournament with the biggest heart in Tyler Hansbrough.

Vanderbilt: (dark horse: Clemson)
Never rule out a team of great shooters.

Stanford: (dark horse: Pittsburgh)
team chemistry (two of their best players are twins)

UCLA: (dark horse: West Virginia)
Kevin Love (and he is nephew of Beach Boy Mike Love)

And yes, I am still a Razorback fan. My head won over my heart this year.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?