Thursday, June 05, 2008

 

Off to Spain...

Sunday I head off with the Herald of Truth team to Madrid, Spain to spend a week with Juan Monroy. We will be visiting Juan's church, attending the building dedication of a new congregation in Saville, checking on potential projects among Moslems in Morocco, and spending time at the Herald of Truth field office in Madrid.

Two things make this trip very special. The first is that Juan Monroy is right at 80 years old and we are planning the next several years worth of projects and campaigns. Maybe preaching really does keep you young. I love that attitude. Juan has assured me that he will either die preaching, or he will preach till 90, then enjoy 10 years of retirement, and then go home.

I love to be around Juan. He loves the Lord and he loves the lost. He preaches around the world, writes numerous books and articles, and records a daily radio program. He has been the "apostle Paul" for the church in Spain and in Cuba.

The other thing special about this trip is that Marsha is going. I am gone so much that it is special for her to get to go see some of what I do... and she loves Juan too.

I'll let you know how it goes when we get back.

Comments:
You will be in our prayers while you are gone.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?