Monday, August 04, 2008

 

Back from travels...

Well, since my last post I have been in Orlando for the Spiritual Growth Workshop and then to San Diego for a few days with Marsha. Leaving next week for Malawi and Mozambique.

The Orlando workshop was great. Great crowd, interesting speakers and topics.

Just a few observations from the workshop: Juan Monroy's testimony is still one of most amazing things I have ever heard.

Got to hear Charles Hodge and Carl Brecheen. These men may be nearing the end of their ministry here but I was reminded of what a debt we owe many of the "older" generation for their preaching and teaching.

Tim Archer's class on multi-cultural churches reminded me of how critical that subject is going to be in the next few years.

John Risse is a good preacher because he makes you want to live the message, not just hear it.

Randy Harris is a really good thinker and comes out of the text. Not sure I always agree with everything he says, but I like someone who makes me think.

Thanks to all who showed up in my classes. You were passionate, committed, and into the Word.

There are good things going on for the Kingdom in Florida. Very exciting.

Comments:
I have missed you!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?