Thursday, December 03, 2009

 

Letters From the Lamb...

The book is out. Tim Archer, my co-worker here at Herald of Truth, and I have a new book out on the letters to the seven churches in Asia. Tim talks about what they meant to the readers then, while I write about what it means to us today. Worth it because Tim's material is outstanding. Great resource. As to my sections, as my Mom said, "You write just like you preach". That is either real good... or real bad.

Check it out at www.lettersfromthelamb.com.

Published by 21st Century Christian. You can get it from them. If you want an autographed copy from me (and/or Tim), you can get those from us.

Writing is a fascinating process. Much harder than preaching. But very rewarding.

Anyway, already working on the next ones. One on how to share the good news of Jesus through stories and one on restoring fallen Christians -- not on forgiveness only, but on restoration. Both subjects close to my heart.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?