Tuesday, April 06, 2010

 

Marsha's Birthday...

Today is my wife's birthday. For the next six months I am only one year older than her. I know I look twenty years older, but that's because I look much older than I really am and she looks so much younger than she really is.

She is a remarkable lady. She is a great friend, role model, and mentor to lots of young wives, moms, and teachers.

She is a great elder's wife. Always keeps our home open, great prayer, and generous with tears and hugs. She never gives up on people -- including me.

One of the true servant hearts I have ever known. Always doing something for someone.

She is a great Mom and Mimi. Loves her kids and grandkids.

Great wife. Great ministry partner. I talk a lot about Jesus and grace. People come to me to learn about those things. She lives Jesus and grace. People come to her to see those things.

So happy birthday Mimi. May God give you many more years to bless others. I love you.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?