Wednesday, November 24, 2010

 

Thanks God

...for the fact that are celebrating this holiday with with all four great-grandparents still with us and active. What a spiritual heritage and our grandkids are beginning to know that.

... for letting me hear Joe Don teach last Sunday. He is gifted, he has credibility with his peers, and he gets it. I learned from him.


... for my grandson Jake asking for a basket for Christmas. He wants to fill it with food for the homes that don't have food. Glad his parents are teaching him.

... for hearing grandkids singing their favorite songs: So Beautiful, Mighty to Save, and Holy, Holy (the Revelation Song).

Four parents that have modeled following Jesus, a wife that shows me Jesus every day, four kids that are intentional about passing on their faith, and five grandkids who fill our lives with joy.

And a God who is going to let me live with him forever.

I may be the most thankful man ever.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?