Thursday, November 17, 2011

 

Andrew Joel Ridgell is turning 4...

Yes it is another birthday for one of my grandkids so this is my tribute to Andrew Joel who turns 4 Saturday. Maybe it is because he is Joe Don's son, maybe it is because he is the 4th generation Joel Ridgell -- or maybe it is because he absolutely makes my heart happy -- but I love this kid so much.

He is the happiest guy I know. He is always smiling, laughing, grinning. He loves ball, swords, the zoo, and his Pops.

He is a natural athlete just like his Daddy was (oops. sorry JD, I meant "is").

But here are the things that steal my heart.

Saying a prayer with him and having him say "I like that prayer Pops."

Having his cousin Jake say that Jesus is God's Son and Andrew saying that he died on the cross for our sins.

Hearing his sister tell Pops to quit being silly and act like a normal man and Andrew saying "Mimi, what is a normal man?"

Sweet, happy, fun, and loves Jesus. Andrew don't ever change.

Pops loves you so much.

Thanks God for Andrew Joel.

And by the way, Andrew, I know you are really smart, but you may need to get Mom or Dad to read this to you.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?