Thursday, August 09, 2012

 

And today Austin is 2...

Our oldest grandchild, Anna Claire, turned seven the other day.  Today our youngest, Austin Ridgell, turns 2.  And yes, this is my blessings blog.  I know he can't read it yet, nor understand it when it is read, but someday he will.  And Mom and Dad can.

So...

I love that Austin thinks he can do anything his big brother and sister do.  And doesn't like it when he is not allowed to try.  Always go for it Austin.  You will do it someday.  And you will learn that with God's help, you can do great things.

I love that he is always happy.  Nothing keeps him upset long.  He loves life.  I pray he always gets over life's disappointments quickly.  Always stay happy.

You have known nothing but love, support, and security your whole life.  Someday you will realize how blessed you are to have been born into the family God chose for you.

You are prayed for every day by lots of people.  Your Mom and Dad, Anna and Andrew, Aunt Julie and Uncle Bobby, Jake and Avery, Mimi and Pops, Granny and Grandpa, Mam-ma and Pap-pa.  It is making an incredible difference in your life and you don't even know it yet.  But you will someday.

You have brought great joy to your whole family.  I pray you always bring light and laughter into your world.

And I really, really love the way you like being with Pops.

I love you and every day I thank God for you.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?