Tuesday, August 06, 2013

 

Happy birthday Anna Claire

Our oldest grandchild, Anna Claire Ridgell, just turned 8.  And since she can read most of this, here is why I love you and am proud of you Anna.

You love Jesus.  I love hearing you pray.  You are so thankful for what God has done and what he has given you.

You have a heart for those who do not have as much as you.  You gladly sacrifice things you could have so other children can have a better life here.

You love your family.  I am so happy that you love your Mom and Dad so much.  Your Mom is a great person for you to grow up and be like.  I enjoy watching you and Mimi.  You two have had a special bond since she first held you in her arms.

I love watching you and your cousin Avery do fun girl things.  You play, laugh, talk, dance, and do gymnastics with great joy and enthusiasm.

You are smart.  You always amaze Pops with what you are learning.  You ask questions and you think things thru.

You are beautiful and graceful.

You are sweet, smart, pretty, and you love your family.  Most of all, you love God and Jesus.  Oh, and I almost forgot... you love dogs.  That makes you a special young lady.

I am so excited to watch you grow up and to see what God is going to do in your life.

I love you and I thank God for you every day.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?