Thursday, July 17, 2014

 

Avery Grace is 7 tomorrow

My granddaughter, Avery Grace Gilbreth, turns 7 tomorrow.  Here are just a few of the many reasons I love her and am proud of her.

She loves her family.  Any girl that wants to date her brother Jake someday will have to pass the Avery test.  She really enjoys hanging out with her Mom -- and her Mimi too.  Loves her cousins.

She is a happy girl.  All the time.  She wakes up happy.  Smiles and laughs thru the whole day.  Goes to bed happy.  Makes everyone around her happy too.

Fearless.  She is absolutely fearless.  I like that.  A little scary sometimes but she will not miss out on anything.  I think this is one reason she is such a good gymnast, and I think it will serve her well.

She is her own person.  If she doesn't want to do something, she won't.  Good for her.

She's smart.  Really smart.

She is fun and funny.  You have to be family or a really good friend to see the real Avery, but when she gets going, it is hysterical.

Loves God and Jesus.  Love hearing her pray for my Mom not to miss my Dad too much.  Love that she knows they will be together in heaven someday.

Her Mom and Dad are going to have so much fun raising her.  And it will be challenging sometimes.  I look forward to watching it.

Thanks God for Avery Grace.  She makes me happy.  And she makes you happy.  Keep taking care of her.

Love you Ave the Bave!



Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?