Tuesday, July 21, 2015

 

Avery Grace is 8...

My granddaughter, Avery Grace Gilbreth, turned 8 last Saturday.  Here are some reasons I love her and am really proud of her.

She has the sweetest spirit of anyone I know.  She does not get mad, she puts others first, she forgives quickly, and she is nice to everyone.

She loves her family.  Loves her bubba, her parents, cousins, grandparents, and aunts and uncles.

She is fiercely determined when she sets her mind to something.  Right now, it is gymnastics.  I don't pretend to know if she is any good or not, but I do know she works hard at it.  And whatever team she is on, I do know she is younger than anyone else.

She has lots and lots of friends.  They are all sparky, cute, and love Jesus.  I hope they stay connected right thru school.

Avery loves dogs.  Loves her Lincoln but also likes to hang out with Lulu and Lucky at our house.

She has a special connection to her Mommy, her Mimi, and her Granny.  I call them 1,2, 3, and 4.  It is sweet, holy, and special.

She makes good grades.  Really good grades.  But she also wins Citizenship awards.

She has a tender heart.  Wants to rescue every stray animal and kid she sees.

But most of all, she loves God and Jesus.

Avery you really make Pops proud and happy.  I love you and cannot wait to see what God will do with you and through you in the future.

So thanks God for Avery.  Thanks for the joy and love she brings into our lives.  Protect her from evil and harm.  Use her to change this world for your Son.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?