Monday, November 23, 2015

 

Andrew Joel Ridgell is 8

Andrew, Joe Don and Jamie's middle child, turned 8 last Thursday.  Here are just a few of the reasons I love him and am so proud of him.

He has a big heart.  He loves people.  He wants everyone to be happy, to be included, and to get along.  He already has great people skills.

He hates injustice and he cannot stand it when things are not fair.  He will be the one who takes up for the underdog.

He is happy.  He wakes up happy.  He is content with who he is and with his life.

He loves to worship.  Sings with lots of energy and enthusiasm.

Loves to pray.  I love to hear him pray.  Deep, sensitive, loving.

He talks about God and Jesus.

He loves God and he loves Jesus.  Already very passionate about doing what they want him to do.

Loves his family.  He loves his Dad.  And his Mom, sister, and brother.  Loves his cousins, aunts, uncles.  His grands.  Loves Mimi.

He loves me.  We have a special bond and connection.  Fishing, sports, talking about God, telling Jesus stories.


And he does love sports. Good thing he is already a good athlete.

My life is blessed by Andrew Joel.  I am happier and closer to Jesus because he is my grandson.

So thanks God for a happy and healthy Andrew.  I cannot wait to see what his faith and your power will accomplish in his life.  And I am confident great things will be done by him in your name and for your Kingdom.  Thanks for letting me be part of it.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?