Wednesday, March 23, 2016

 

Julie and Bobby had another anniversary

Our daughter Julie and her husband, Bobby Gilbreth, just had their 11th anniversary.  That is noteworthy for several reasons and I am proud of them.

Julie was healthy this year for the time in the last 5 or so anniversaries.  Makes all the difference.  Thanks God.

They are raising two great kids.  I know they are my grands, but still...

Jake and Avery are developing faith, they do good academically, win citizenship awards, and excel at their chosen sports.  Added bonus:  Jake is a Bobby Jr. in size and Avery is a Julie Jr.  Glad it turned out that way and not the other way around.

The roller coaster that is life has not thrown them off.  They come from a long line of couples who stay married.  And a long line of couples that chose to stay married.  My folks over 60 years when my Dad went home.  My in-laws over 70.  We are past 40.  Joe Don and Jamie are past 15 and Julie and Bobby now 11.  Through sickness and health.  Richer or poorer.  Good times and bad.  Every marriage has been there.  They have had their share of adversity -- and more.

Still having anniversaries.

So here's to a year of health, a year of God giving you your daily bread, and of good times.

Thanks God for being faithful for Julie and Bobby when Satan and the world kept attacking.  Thank you for healing.  and God I ask that you bless them this year. I ask you use them together to bring people to you.  Bless Jake and Avery.  Thanks for the Gilbreths.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?