Thursday, March 02, 2017

 

Happy birthday to our Jamie



Our daughter-in-law, Jamie Ridgell, had a birthday a couple of days ago.  As is my custom, here is my tribute to why I love her and am so proud of her.

She is a sold-out, passionate follower of Jesus.  She lives her faith, serves others because of her faith, and shares her faith.

She uses their home as a place of Kingdom business.  Showers, small group gatherings, parties, meals, kids hangout ... well, you get the idea.  It is a place where Jesus is seen.

She loves our son Joe Don.  I am so thankful God put them together.  Great things are done by them in the Kingdom.

She never seems to get rattled or "lose it".  I know she must sometimes but I am amazed that she is always calm in the midst of her crazy life.  

She is a great Mom.  Supports, loves, teaches, disciplines, molds, and encourages her three kids.  And her nieces and nephews.  And her friend's kids.

I have absolutely no doubt that she views Mimi and me as parents.  Just like we believe she is our daughter.

So God thanks for our Jamie.  You have blessed so many lives thru her.  Give her health and long life. Continue to use her and her family in powerful ways.  

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?