Tuesday, December 05, 2017

 

No longer an elder, still your shepherd

For those that do not know, I did resign as an elder at Southern Hills.  This is the letter I submitted for the congregation.

Steve Resignation Statement

I am resigning today as an elder of Southern Hills.
However, just because I am no longer an elder does not mean that Marsha and I are not available to you.

If you still want to consider me as “your” shepherd, please know Marsha and I are available to pray with you, speak truth into your life, give spiritual advice and counsel, and walk with you through the hard times.  Just as we always have.

And above all, if you want to know more about Jesus, please let us know.  We love to share the story of the one who gives life.


We love you.


I think this is pretty much who we were before I was an elder, who we were while I was an elder, and who we still are now that I am not an elder.










Comments:
Our love to you & Marsha as well as our prayers for you. We have the utmost respect & admiration for both of you. You are an inspiration to us, a comfort, an encouragement in all you do. We know that you will glorify God through your lives going forward as you have in the past. We are here for both of you anytime, for any reason & we will always consider you as one of our"go to" elders. May God continue to bless you & your family with His richest blessings now & forever more. We love you dearly with the love of our LORD. ��������
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?