Tuesday, January 09, 2018

 

My Grandson, Jake Gilbreth, is 12 today



So Jake turned 12 today.  As is my custom, here are a few of the reasons I love him and am so proud of him.

He is hilarious.  Funny, creative.  He is the classic make everyone laugh in class right before the teacher -- who is laughing -- has him put his name on the board. 

Loves animals.  His dogs and the cat.  Our dogs. 

He works hard.  Helps me move things, does our yard, helps his Mom do theirs.  Used to help a lot at Granny and Grandpa's.

Good athlete.  Never gets rattled.  Or if he does, he never shows it.  Played on his 11 year old Little League All-Star team that made it to the State Finals.

Smart.  Book smart, but already strong in people skills.

Good businessman.  Has his own business.  J G Soles.  I don't understand it but he works on sneakers.  Cleans and paints them.  Check out jgsoles on U-Tube. 

Loves his family.  Takes care of his Mom and his Sis.  Very responsible.

Loves God and Jesus.  Likes going with his Pops on preaching trips. 

So thanks God for blessing me with Jake.  I cannot wait to see what You do thru him and with him.  Protect him and bless him.  Help him to lead many others to know you.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?