Tuesday, April 03, 2018

 

So My Wife Has a Birthday Coming Up Friday



So Mimi Marsha is about to turn 65 on Friday.  Here is why she is awesome and I love her.

Age really does not matter to her.  She doesn't look 65 and she doesn't act 65.  But I love that she is not afraid, ashamed, or awkward about it.

She pours out her life for others.  She was a great daughter to her parents before they passed.  She takes care of my Mom.  Helps with her Uncle Jerry.  She spends a lot of time helping with our grands.  Loves to keep them, watch them, hang out with them.  She is a card writer, meal cooker, crises prayer for lots of people.

She gets what I was made to do and lets me do it.  I literally go all over the States (and a lot of the world) talking about Jesus.  That means I am not there for a lot of things that need doing.  So she does them.  She not only lets me go, she believes it is what I should be doing.

Our home is a great place to come when you are wounded.  And most of that is because of her.  She makes our home a place of Jesus, Bible, prayer, love, food, and hugs.  She sets that tone.

Jesus and family are the driving forces in her life.

But maybe the best thing I can say about her is this.  If you want to hear about Jesus, find me.  But if you want to see Jesus, find her.

It is true.

I am blessed.

So thank you God for Mimi.  Because of you she is a great daughter, wife, Mom, Mimi, and friend.  Continue to bless her and keep giving her the time and energy to make a difference in this world for your Son. 

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?