Tuesday, August 07, 2018

 

I Have a Teenage Granddaughter... Anna is 13!

My granddaughter Anna Claire turned 13 a few days ago.  Does not seem possible but it is so amazing to watch her grow into an awesome young lady.  Here are just a few of the reasons I love her and am proud of her.

She loves her Mimi and Pops.  Especially her Mimi.  She is quick to hug, tell us she loves us, and she still likes to hang out with us. 

It is really special to watch her friendship with Jake and Avery, her cousins.  She makes an effort to be friends, not just relatives.

Really good athlete.  I know very little about volleyball, but evidently she is really good.  I know a lot about basketball.  She is good.  Most proud of the way she competes.  No fear.

She is really involved in her youth group at church.  Has a tight group of friends that go to church and school together. 

Very smart.  Makes good grades but I can talk to her and tell she is going to excel academically.

But here is the thing I love about her the most.  She is a committed follower of Jesus.  Loves God, loves others. 

So excited to see what God will do in her -- and thru her.

So thanks God for Anna Claire.  Protect her from the evil one.  Use her in your service.  Let her always glorify you.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?