Thursday, November 29, 2018

 

My Mom turned 88 and I am proud of her

Well my Mom turned 88 a couple of days ago.  Here are just a few reasons I love her and am proud of her.

She is constantly looking for ministry opportunities.  She reads the Bible to others, is involved in Bible studies, goes to every devo at University Place, and invites people to church.

She has a deep love for God, Scripture, and others.

I recently did my Can I Tell You a Story seminar at University church of Christ over 4 Wednesday nights.  She brought 3-5 visitors every night. 

She keeps up with the family.  Really proud of her kids and grandkids.  Even keeps up with all her greats.  And is proud of every one of them.

Still exercises.

Reads and works puzzles.

Sharp mind.

Looks out for the old people where she lives.  She's 88.  Looks after the old people.  Awesome.

I have been blessed. 

God is good.

Thanks Mom.

I love you.

Comments:
Happy Birthday to your mom Steve! She is a very special lady and a great example for Jesus!
LOve you guys, Richard B
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?