Tuesday, May 14, 2019

 

What is the Followers Making Followers Seminar?

In addition to my work with Herald of Truth doing United States campaigns, I also conduct seminars for local congregations on how to share your faith with your family and friends.

One of those seminars is Followers Making Followers. 

It is designed to convict, motivate, inspire, and equip Christians to live as followers who make followers.  It is about having a Great Commission lifestyle.  Making disciples is not a program, it is not just for the professionals, and it is not optional.  The only way to grow our family is by new births. 

So here are the four topics we cover.

What is the Great Commission?  Going into your world to make disciples by your life, your service, and your words.  Going.

So how do I go?  You go into your world living forgiven.  Our life is testimony that the Jesus way works. 

Where do I go?  Everywhere I can serve someone in the name of Jesus.  Our service in his name is a witness to the actual love of Jesus in action.  It is to see his hands and feet.

What do I do when I get there?  Speak boldly the love of Jesus.  It is not enough just to transform our lives. Not enough to help someone.  We must tell them why. 

These seminars are usually offered on a Saturday morning with class and sermon on Sunday.  Occasionally I will do the seminar as a Sunday event.  Class, sermon, afternoon sessions.

I do these as part of our Hope for Life campaigns but also as stand alone events for local congregations.  Often, congregations in an area will work together to host one of these.

So if you are interested, message me and I will be delighted to talk about doing one of these for your congregation.

Comments:
Coming to Caribou, Maine May 9-10, 2020...so very excited...get ready...here Steve comes...lol...😎
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?