Thursday, April 23, 2020

 

So I am now doing something I am terrible at...

I have started a YouTube channel.  Right now just putting out thoughts on Christians and Covid-19.  Going to do occasional communion or devo thoughts.  Obviously will tell some stories.  May put up some of my seminars. Do some videos to encourage believers to share their faith.  Do some for non-believers.

And I am terrible at this. I look bad.  Sound worse. 

But I believe in message over messenger.  Always have. 

That is why the kingdom grows in spite of us.  Because we share the right message.  Jesus.  Not us.  Not the church.  Not theology.  Not service.  Not goodness.

The message is Jesus.

I am good at that.  So I am going to try this YouTube thing.

And a personal note, my grandson Jake has a YouTube channel.  JG Soles.  He has 23.000 subscribers.  I have 2.  Going to work hard for 10.

This is what happens when traveling evangelists stay home too long.

So we will see what happens.

If you want to check it out, go to YouTube.  Search Steve Ridgell.  Look for something that looks like a channel. 

Maybe.  I am not even sure I can find me on it.

But if you do, subscribe.  Hit like.  Make a comment.  Listen to it. 

Thanks.

Comments:
Glad you are doing this!!
Happy to give you some pointers via phone/zoom if you don't have enough already unsolicited advice. Here's the link to your channel. https://www.youtube.com/user/steveridgell/
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?