Thursday, May 28, 2020

 

A few personal notes

So let me catch you up on a few personal things that have been going on.

Next week we will be at Cinnamon Shores near Port Aransas with our kids and grands.  Lots of talking, laughing, sleeping, reading, game playing, fishing, and family worship.  One of the highlights of our year.

I am about half-way through my new book.  It is for those struggling with their sin demons and wanting to defeat them.  And it is for those committed to helping them.  

Really excited to be scheduling -- and rescheduling -- my seminars and preaching events.  I am working on my Fall schedule and the schedule for the Spring of 2021.  So if you are interested in one of my seminars (Followers Making Followers or Can I Tell You a Story), let me know.  Or if you want me to come do evangelistic story telling.  So excited to hit the road again. :)

And I started a You Tube Channel.  Short stories from life, the Bible, and our world.  Thoughts and ramblings about faith, life, and Jesus.  So subscribe.  Apparently subscriptions are a big deal on You Tube.  

And if you read this, you know Marsha and I just celebrated 47 years.  Wow.  God is good.

As most of you know, I finished up interim preaching at Winters shortly before everything shut down.  We have no idea where we will teach, preach, serve, lead, worship, evangelize next.  But trusting that God does.

Still doing U.S. campaigns for Herald of Truth.  Part of a major emphasis from them to reach our country with the gospel.

So life is good.

God is better.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?