Thursday, June 11, 2020

 

My daughter Julie

So my daughter Julie had a birthday last week.  Here are a few of the reasons I love her and am proud of her.  I do these for all my people because I want them to know how loved and valuable they are.  I want my people to see themselves the way I see them.

So for Jules...

She is tough.  Life has not been easy.  Abuse survivors have to be tough to make it thru.  Single Moms have a hard time.  Teenagers make it tougher.  Nurses have it hard during pandemics.  You have to be tough or you don't make it.

She is a faith fighter.  We all struggle with our faith, but Julie has learned the most important thing.  Never give up.  She is not perfect.  But she fights to hang on to her faith.  Prays.  Treats people like she should.  

Loves her family.  Loyal to her friends.

Hard worker.

Her heart is good.  Still trusts and believes in people.  Doesn't see color.  Or money.  Sees people.

People helper.  Being a nurse fits her heart.  She prays for -- and sometimes with -- her patients.  Friends count on her.  Gives advice and listens well.

Our family celebrated her birthday last week and we all said things we love about our Jules.

Here are just a few.

Always had -- and has --your back.  Happy.  Fun.  Works hard to take care of her family.  Never gives up.  Loves.  Faith.  And variations of these themes.  

So Jules... here's to the future.  Better every day.  A lot of people learn how to face tough times by watching you.  And I am one of them.  So thanks.

Thanks God for our Julie.  Bless her and her kids.  Use her to help others in a hurting world.        

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?