Tuesday, April 06, 2021

 

My wife is having a birthday today

Well, Marsha turns 68 today.  Doesn't look it and doesn't act it, but it is true.

Here are just a few of the reasons I love her and am proud of her.

She holds our family together.  We all need her and she still keeps us centered and together.  Supports my ministry still.  Encourages me.  Lets me travel.  Supports our kids and grands.  Helps our Julie a lot with projects.  Attends our grands sports and music events.  Puts up with the late night drives and long trips.  Helps her sister.

Such a great role model for the four girls in our family.  

Takes care of my Mom the same way she did her Mom.  Probably a better kid to her than I am.

Very loyal friend.  Lots of coffee/tea/Diet Dr. Pepper and phone calls/visiting/counseling with friends.  Doctor visits.  Hospital waiting rooms (or parking lots).  Prepares lots of meals for people.  And banana bread.

Sends lots of cards.  Congratulations, sympathy, hang-in-there, birthdays and anniversaries.

So she is a doer for people.

She is a hugger, pray-er, shoulder to cry on, laugh with you, let me help you kind of person.

She still looks good, but even better -- she is good.  Really is more beautiful inside than out.

So thanks Mimi for blessing our lives with your love.

God, thanks for the gift of Marsha.  Keep her strong and healthy.  Use her in your Kingdom.    


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?