Tuesday, May 03, 2022

 

Tim Cope had a birthday

 My son-in-law of about four months had a birthday last Sunday.  So as I do with all my family, I am going to share a few reasons I love him and am proud of him.

He loves my daughter.  I am prejudiced obviously but she is worth loving.  He wants to provide for her, take care of her, and cherish her.  I am thankful.

He loves Julie's kids, Jake and Avery.  Jake needs a strong role model.  All teenage men do.  And Avery needs to see how a real man treats his wife.  So I am proud of the role model he is.

He raised good kids.  I am still getting to know his son and two daughters but they are good people.  People of faith. 

He calls me just to visit.  Sometimes about the ranch.  Or about something our family has going on.  But he talks to me.  I appreciate it.

I love him because I do not have to worry about Julie and my grands.  He will take care of them.

And when we go over to eat -- and he is happy to have us over -- he leads us in prayer. 

So Happy B'day Tim.  Welcome to one of our family traditions.  Pops' blog and You Tube about you. 

Here's to God blessing us with many more opportunities.

Love you and proud of you.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?