Tuesday, February 28, 2023

 

Today is Jamie Ridgell's birthday

 Our Jamie is 45 today.  So proud of her and I love her.  Here are just a few reasons why.

She is absolutely devoted to her family.  Loves Joe Don.  Invests in her kids.  Connects with all four parents.  Treats all the in-laws as if they were her true brothers and sisters.  

I love that she makes their home a place of welcome.  Family.  Friends.  All the kids friends are welcome.  Parties, hang-outs, sleep overs.  Church small groups.  Meals.  Movies.  Games.  Indoors and out.  Their home is open.  That is special.

Lives out her ministry.  Teaches.  Gives Godly advice.  Studies Scripture.  Prays.  Even her job at Pregnancy Resources is ministry.

I know it cannot be as easy as it looks, but Jamie gets more done than anyone I know.  Keeps up with all the kid's activities, pours into her marriage, connects with friends.  And she never seems rattled or stressed.  

Passionate Jesus follower.  Jesus really is the most impotant thing in her life.

Maybe that is why everything else works so well.

She is not perfect.  But she really is a blessing.

I am glad Joe Don picked her.

I am so thankful God got them together.

I am glad she is our daughter.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?