Tuesday, March 07, 2023

 

Nashville this weekend with Jesus, Mimi, and Avery

 I will be in Nashville this coming weekend.  Satuday morning I will be doing my Can I Tell You a Story seminar at the Lebanon Road church of Christ.  They are hosting Christians from the Nashville area who would like to share their faith more effectively.  Then I will be doing Bible class and preaching there Sunday morning.  

This is actually part of my work for Herald of Truth and the Mission: Evangelize America efforts.  I have been with this church before and I am excited to go back.  They want to reach people for Jesus.  And I appreciate them hosting this event so others can be involved.

My wife Marsha is going also.  She travels with me 2 or 3 times a year.  I always like it when she goes.  Keeps her bought in to what I do.  More importantly, she really helps with what I do.  Great with people and most of our conversion stories she was involved in, so it is special when she goes.

And our grandaughter Avery is going.  

She is the third of our five grands to make a trip like this with us.  We think it is important for our grands to see what Pops does.  And it is important to see church in other places.  Anna has been to Morro Bay, CA.  Jake has been to Nashville at the Hillsboro church of Christ.  Now Avery is going.  Andrew and Austin will get their chance someday also.  

We get to see some sights, eat good food, and talk a lot about Jesus.

Don't really know how much the grands get out of this, but it is really special to Pops and Mimi.  Seeing another generation buying in to Jesus and to sharing him in our world.

So praying this weekend is another of those spiritual milestones for the Ave.  And for us.

And for Lebanon Road.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?