Thursday, April 27, 2023

 

My newest son, Tim Cope, is having a birthday

 Tim Cope married our Julie just over a year ago, and he is having a birthday early next week.  It is my custom to write about my family members and talk about why I love them and am proud of them.  Now that I really know Tim, this is a really easy task.

So here is why I love Tim.

He loves our Jules.  I mean, he really loves her. They still do date nights, he calls when working just to say he loves her and to see how her day is going.  Treats her well.

He loves our grands, Jake and Avery.  It is a tough deal to come in as the step-Dad.  Especially with teenagers.  But Tim loves them like his own.  Doesn't mind doing things for them.  Ready to give advice without forcing it.  He is a good role model for what a man should be.

Loves us.  He takes care of me and Mimi.  Does things for us out at the ranch.  Checks in to see if we need things.

Loves the rest of our family.  He and Joe Don plan the hunting on our ranch.  Helps teach Joe Don's boys about the outdoors.  Enjoys watching them.

He really runs the cattle business for us.  And does most of the work with our herd.  

He is kind, generous, hard working, and loves this family.

He and Julie open their home for family activities and meals.  And he leads us in prayer before we eat.

Oh yeah, this is important.  He likes my preaching.  Or at least says he does.

So Tim we love you and our glad you are our son.

God bless Tim. Help him to lead his family.  Bless his business and our cattle.  Give he and Julie long life together.   


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?