Thursday, June 01, 2023

 

Happy b'day to our Jules today

 Today our daughter Julie turns 47.  In some ways that seems unreal.  In other ways, it seems as if the years have flown by.  So as is my custom, here are just a few of the reasons I am so proud of my daughter and why I love her so much.

She is tough.  I don't know many people that could survive what Julie has.  Serious health issues that were hard to diagnose.  An abusive marriage.  But Julie is a survivor and she is strong.  I admire her courage. 

She is a great nurse.  One of the neatest things we get to experience is having people come up to us and tell us that Julie was their NICU nurse for their child or grandchild.  They tell us how sweet that she prays over the babies.  And she does.  Every one of the ones in her care.

She loves big.  She loves us and I have no doubt that she will do whatever it takes to take care of us down the road.  She loves her husband Tim.  They have a strong marriage.  That makes me happy.  Loves her two kids.  Loves Tim's family.  Loves her brother and his family.  And her Mam and Aunt Phyl.  Loves Jesus.  

Stong, tough, and a great big heart.  

Thanks God for taking care of our Jules.  Give her lots of years to live and love.  Do great things in her life.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?