Tuesday, August 08, 2023

 

Our youngest grand, Austin Ridgell, turns 13 tomorrow

 Austin will be 13 tomorrow and here are a few of the reasons I love him and am so proud of him.

He is fun.  You cannot be around Austin without having fun.  Great sense of humor.  Enjoys everything we do.  Laughs.  Gets along with everyone.

He is smart.  He learns things quickly.  Makes really good grades.  

Good athlete.  He doesn't yet have the drive and discipline that his older siblings have, but he has a chance to be a really good athlete.  Football, basketball, and baseball.

Still loves to hang out at the ranch with Pops.  Actually works and helps out. 

Loves Jesus.  And here is the thing I really love about Austin.  He thinks everyone should love Jesus and he tells everybody about Jesus.  He is anxious to share his faith.  And does.

Still talks.  A lot.  But I love that too.

Maybe I love Austin because in a lot of ways, he reminds me of well... me.  At least when I was that age.  

So Austin...

God is going to do great things in your life.  And I am convinced he will use you to do amazing things in the lives of others.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?